Marketo and Salesforce go together like peanut butter and jelly, ice cream and waffle cones, pizza and black olives (am I making anyone else hungry or is it just me?).
You get the idea, Marketo and Salesforce CRM have a pretty seamless integration. And Marketo has gone all in (reupping their partner agreement with Salesforce for another 3 years) to ensure that partnership continues as one of the best integrations in the marketing automation industry according to both Gartner and Forrester.
At Leadous, we’ve helped many of our clients configure a new or existing Marketo instance with Salesforce, to make sure that both softwares were working well together to achieve their business objectives.
There are 4 primary syncs we often setup with our Marketo-Salesforce Integration clients:
- Tracking Marketo campaign activities in Salesforce.
- Supplying the sales team with qualified Marketo leads in Salesforce.
- Following the path a lead takes to an opportunity.
- Creating customized email campaigns based on Salesforce data.
- Bonus! Nearly anything you can dream up that helps to better automate and streamline your marketing and sales processes between Marketo and Salesforce.
Recently, Leadous worked with several technology companies to tailor the exact specifications for the Marketo leads they were funneling to the sales team through Salesforce. We helped them build a customized Marketo-Salesforce sync that allows for pacing, criterion to ensure that only the appropriate leads were being contacted, and data enhancement.
Interested in what the power of Marketo AND Salesforce can do for your sales bottom line? Contact us to get more details on our Marketo-Salesforce integration services.