Open Position: Marketo Expert Consultant
Location: Twin Cities, MN
LEADOUS LLC provides a refreshing perspective on driving quality leads by optimizing the value of marketing automation platforms. Marketing performance is accelerated by the introduction of integrated digital campaign management and lead generation initiatives that drive qualified leads to sales. We work with those that are looking to improve their marketing outcomes by adopting and leveraging marketing automation, those that have established marketing initiatives but no marketing automation and those that have a Marketo marketing automation solution and are looking to further leverage it. Everyone is ready for us to lead them. www.leadous.com | 844-LEADOUS
The Marketo Expert Consultant is responsible for developing and implementing marketing automation best practices for Leadous clients.
- Gather customer requirements, identify optimal solutions and architect marketing automation strategies using best practices in marketing automation, lead management and revenue performance management
- Design and implement advanced nurture programs, lead scoring models, lead lifecycle programs and complex automation workflows
- Manage projects to deliver the desired results in a timely manner
- Create emails, forms and landing pages to support marketing programs
- Create reports that will measure multi-channel marketing effectiveness, conversion tracking and ROI
- Stay current with the latest marketing automation features and technologies
- Mentor and train junior members of the marketing automation team
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3-5 years experience in Marketing & Sales field
- Understanding of Marketing & Sales processes
- Expertise in marketing automation processes including lead management, campaign management and online marketing
- Expertise with CRM applications such as Salesforce.com
- Certified on Marketo platforms and applications, with extensive knowledge of Marketo and experience creating and maintaining program templates.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind
- Excellent client management skills, strong written and verbal communications
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Previous Consulting experience is strongly preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
If interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.