Open Position: Director of Consulting Services
Location: Twin Cities, MN
LEADOUS LLC provides a refreshing perspective on driving quality leads by optimizing the value of marketing automation platforms. Marketing performance is accelerated by the introduction of integrated digital campaign management and lead generation initiatives that drive qualified leads to sales. We work with those that are looking to improve their marketing outcomes by adopting and leveraging marketing automation, those that have established marketing initiatives but no marketing automation and those that have a Marketo marketing automation solution and are looking to further leverage it. Everyone is ready for us to lead them. www.leadous.com | 844-LEADOUS
The Director of Consulting Services is responsible for the processes, team, project execution and client satisfaction of the services organization.
The Director of Consulting Services will be building, maintaining and growing a team of marketing professionals to support Marketo implementations.
- Act as the primary customer implementation and services expert and champion for Leadous
- Hire a professional and experienced team of Consultants who have experience in marketing automation or similar capabilities to support client projects
- Provide strong leadership skills in support of staff performance, development, training, mentoring, employee engagement, recruiting and the overall health of the consulting team
- Manage and evolve the Services portfolio such as to increase service revenues and profitability in line with financial targets
- Define, implement and manage the business plan and budget, ensuring they are in line with the company’s evolving needs
- Introduce processes to drive significant efficiency improvements in in a project management framework that will provide both high levels of customer satisfaction and commercial success
- Work in partnership with the pitch team to deliver a high quality services offerings
- Work in conjunction with members of the senior management team to ensure best practice whilst balancing the company and client’s objectives
- Ensure resources are available to fulfill the function of the department at the level defined by the current business plan (Regularly reviewing both plan and resources with respect to the current forecast and services bench)
- High level of communication with customers for projects
- Ensure personnel have accurate and competent knowledge of the full company services range, along with a high level of industry knowledge
- BA or BS Degree
- 10+ years of experience in a Professional Services role
- Strong leadership and team building skills and experience
- Professional services business development and delivery experience
- Ability to have SVP level discussions about how to successfully deploy Leadous services.
- An impeccable track record of delivering customer success
- Knowledge of marketing automation and Marketo
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively supporting the development of client deliverables
- Project Management experience
- Multi-tasking ability
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information and Developing Processes
If interested, send your resume to email@example.com.