Open Position: Client Campaigns Manager
Location: Twin Cities, MN
LEADOUS LLC provides a refreshing perspective on driving quality leads by optimizing the value of marketing automation platforms. Marketing performance is accelerated by the introduction of integrated digital campaign management and lead generation initiatives that drive qualified leads to sales. We work with those that are looking to improve their marketing outcomes by adopting and leveraging marketing automation, those that have established marketing initiatives but no marketing automation and those that have a Marketo marketing automation solution and are looking to further leverage it. Everyone is ready for us to lead them. www.leadous.com | 844-LEADOUS
The Client Campaigns Manager is responsible for content creation, strategy and campaign management for Leadous clients.
- Deliver campaign calendars that align with client campaigns and messaging
- Responsible for the content strategy behind and the writing for print collateral, websites, social campaigns, email and CRM campaigns that support corporate messaging and branding guidelines
- Have the ability to quickly learn and articulate different product value propositions working closely with clients to understand target audience and personas.
- Report on campaign effectiveness and business impact
- Set timelines and multitask on several projects at the same time
Required Experience and Education
- At least 3-5 years in content and campaign management
- Good creative writing skills
- Hands-on experience with an enterprise-level Marketing Automation system (Marketo experience is a plus, but not required)
- Experience in CRM tools and reporting such as Salesforce.com
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively quality control test campaigns prior to launch
- Strong sense of urgency and experience in deadline driven roles
- Exceptional team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills with a flair for coming up with creative solutions to complex problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and across organizations to achieve goals
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
If interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.